Expert Workshop Fitting ServiceFree fitting available on many items. Click here to find out more.
For vehicles with raised side rails, the Rail Bar provides superior aerodynamic performance, lowest overall drag and quietest ride available.
DETAILS & TECHNOLOGY
For vehicles that feature raised factory side rails, the Rail Bar is the premium choice. This bar gives you all the aerodynamic performance and aesthetics of the Flush Bar while being the easiest bar to install on the market.
- Available in anodised Silver or powder coated Black finish
- Black finish combines dual protective e-coating and powder coating to provide long-lasting durability
- Protective coating has been UV and corrosive salt environment tested to ensure colour fastness
- Aerodynamic profile reduces noise and decreases drag up to 70%
- Simplest installation (no additional fitting kit required for installation on most vehicles)
- T-slot for seamless mounting of Whispbar accessories
- Whispbar SmartFill™ technology allows for fast install of accessories
- PerformaRidge™ controls laminar airflow over the bar to decrease drag and wind noise
- Includes Integrated Lock System (ILS)
The beauty of Whispbar isn’t only skin deep. Streamline aerofoil wing-like bar shape, PerformaRidge™ design and our PerformaFill™ technology put a premium on performance. No longer are crossbars a hindrance. The aerodynamics of this design reduces drag and noise to nearly zero. The result is a quiet, fuel-efficient ride that lasts for years and exceeds even the most discerning standards.
WHISPBAR SMARTFOOT TECHNOLOGY
Whispbar SmartFoot™ is a mounting system that seamlessly attaches to your vehicle like no other. The sleek Whispbar SmartFoot fitting kits serve as the foundation for your rack, and is quick and easy to install.
Whispbar SmartFoot roof rack fitting kits are designed specifically for the make and model of your vehicle, ensuring a pure and secure fit.
And Whispbar SmartFoot is truly modular — should you decide to set up a rack on another similarly-sized vehicle, just get a new Whispbar SmartFoot roof rack fit kit and transfer — no need to get a whole new rack.